- Two camera options. The Pro is good for all-round photography while the Zoom is perfect for situations like sports and wildlife photography.
- The Pro’s camera has a larger sensor. This results in a better dynamic range, improved low light performance, and more flexibility post-processing.
- The Pro’s camera supports a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile. This means it can record over a billion colors. This greatly improves dynamic range, giving your photos more life and color.
- The Mavic Zoom gives you the ability to take high-resolution stills from a distance thanks to its 4X zoom (which includes 2X true optical zoom).
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Hasselblad Camera
- DJI partnered with Hasselblad, a renowned Swedish camera manufacturer, to create the Mavic Pro camera.
- The most notable thing about the new camera is the larger 1” sensor that provides better low-light performance, higher dynamic range and better image quality overall.
- The camera also comes with an f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture, a big deal for those who want some creative freedom when taking drone shots.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Camera
- Whether you are shooting video or images, you can get close to your subjects from a safe distance. This is great for wildlife and sports photography/cinematography.
- The camera has a 4X zoom that includes 2X optical zoom. This ensures you retain image quality.
- The 48mm telephoto lens also lets you add a creative flair to your aerial shots. You can play around with perspective to create pro-quality cinematic shots