DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo, comes Free SanDisk 64GB Micro SD, VanCityUAV 75cm Landing Pad and Cleaning Kit, Range Booster
- 3 x DJI Original Mavic Mini Battery, 360° Propeller Guard, Charging Hub, 18W USB Charger, Carrying Bag and 20 Propellers in total
- Mavic mini drone comes 4K Photo Resolution, 12MP/2.7K Video Resolution, 3-Axis Gimbal Camera, Up to 30 Minutes of Flight Time
- DJI Mini Weight: 249g/0.55lb, Fly Mavic Mini without the Need to Register Drone with the Government in the US and CA
- Sold by DJI Authorized Dealer, 1 Year DJI Limited Warranty
DJI Mavic Mini is powered by a 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor and supports up to 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. Weighing under 250 grams,
Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone.
- 1 x DJI Mavic Mini Aircraft
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 3 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 10 x Pairs of Propellers (20 Propellers in total)
- 2 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x RC Cable (micro USB connector)
- 1 x RC Cable (USB-C connector)
- 1 x RC Cable (Lightning connector)
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Pair of Spare Control Sticks (2 Control Sticks in total)
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 18 x Spare screws
- 1 x 360° Propeller Guard
- 1 x Two-Way Charging Hub
- 1 x DJI 18W USB Charger
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x 64GB SanDisk Extreme Micro SD (DJI Recommended SD Card)
- 1 x 75cm Landing Pad
- 1 x USB 3.0 Micro SD High-Speed Reader
- 1 x VancityUAV Cleaning cloth
- Why is Mavic Mini's weight of 249 grams important?
- In the United States and Canada, you can fly Mavic Mini without the need to register your drone with the government
- Why can't I turn on Mavic Mini immediately after unboxing?
- To ensure transportation safety, Mavic Mini flight batteries are set to Sleep mode before shipping. Simply connect the aircraft with the battery charger to activate the battery and begin using it.
- Does Mavic Mini support obstacle aviodance?
- No. Use Mavic Mini with the 360° Propeller Guard to fully protect the propellers and improve flight safety.
- What is the maximum speed of Mavic Mini?
- When the aircraft is in S mode, the maximum flight speed is 13 m/s.
- How do I activate Mavic Mini?
- Connect your mobile device with the remote controller, then connect with Mavic Mini via the DJI Fly app. Follow the app instructions to activate Mavic Mini.
- Does Mavic Mini have internal storage?
- No. A microSD card is required in order to store images and footage.
- Can I take photos or video without a microSD card?
- Yes. However, when a microSD card is not installed, the photos or videos you take will be of a lower resolution (720p). It is recommended to install a microSD card before shooting.
- Does Mavic Mini support automatic Return to Home (RTH)?
- Yes. Always be sure to observe the surrounding environment carefully and set a proper altitude to avoid obstacles when using the Return to Home function.