- UV Light Sanitizer with UV Protection Goggle: Powered by 18 x UVC LED to create enough UV-C light to kill off 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses, and harmful substances in a matter of seconds. UV Protection Goggle protects your eye from UV light
- Detachable Magnetic Extension Design: Use just the base UV Light lamp when disinfecting small objects such as baby items, phones, keyboard, and just simply attach the magnetic UV light extension for larger objects such as toilet, and beddings
- Safety Features: Child Safety Lock & Smart Sensor. The UV sanitizer can’t turn on when the child safety lock is at lock position; The angle sensor automatically shuts down automatically when it is over turned during the disinfection process
- Portable and Versatile: A travel-size UV wand of 7.8 x 1.7 x 1 inches with a lightweight allows you to carry and clean anywhere. No residue, no odor physical sterilization process creates not only a sterile but baby-safe, and toxic-free environment
- What You Get: 1 x VCUTECH UV-Clean Portable Phone Sanitizer, 1 x Type-C to USB Cable, 1 x USB 3.0 Quick Charger Adapter, welcome guide, worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service
Mode 1: Press and hold the power button to start the UVC Light and release the button to stop.
- Mode 2: Press the power button twice to keep the UVC Light on. To turn it off, press twice again.
- Please keep 1-3cm distancing from your object during sterilization.
- Recommended to scan for 5-10 times for your sterilization process.
Charge your sanitizer
- Please charge your UVC wand with a DC 5V/1A adapter and the provided USB charging cable
- The indicator light turns red when your UVC wand is charging and turns green when its fully charged
- Detachable Extension Lamp with Magnetic Self-Mating Technology
- Child Safety Lock
- Extension Lamp Shuts Off
- UV Light Protection Goggles
- Embedded Angle Sensor
- Do not expose the eyes or skin directly to the UV-C light.
- Avoid disinfecting when people or pets are nearby.
- Keep your UV-C wand away from children.
- Always keep the child safety lock in the "lock" position when the device is not in use.
- Do not use the UV sanitizer when charging.
- To reduce the chances of fire or explosion, avoid using the UV sanitizer in areas with flammable or explosive gases, liquids, or powder.
- Keep the room ventilated to let out the small amount of ozone generated by the UV-C light.